Tunnel Guidance Traffic Control Systems Safety Guiding Warning
Tunnel Safety Guidance Series
Why need our products?
There are two main concerns in tunnels: guidance and emergency.
Driver’s visibility in tunnel is very limited and normal reflective
guidance, especially in emergency, is insufficient.
Temporary lane change and tube closure can create dangerous traffic
situations, and emergency situations require high attention from
drivers. Fire, smoke and chemical spills are the most hazardous
emergency situation in tunnel. Impaired vision and disorientation
may cause disaster to drivers and passengers trying to flee to
So we need a solution to the above problems.
Fast and easy installation
Fast identification of faults
Low power consumption
Non sparking, no electrocution danger
We provide the solution for all possible applications for tunnel
in-road guidance and emergency lighting:
- Improve driver guidance
- Improve guidance in all emergencies and increase reliability
- Maintain lane separation both inside and on tunnel approaches
- Enforce lane discipline; minimize clipping of curves
- Complement the overhead lighting
HOW TO ORDER:
- Controller: Item No.:B031
- Item No.: B0321, Wired power tunnel roadside guidance marker, 12 pcs supper bright LEDs for each marker
- Item No.: B0322, Wired power Escape guidance marker
- Item No.: B0331, Wired power central line marker: 3 supper bright LEDs for each marker.
Embedded design, Easy maintaince.